Wednesday, November 3, 2010

i keep starting blog posts

and am not finding the time to finish them.
So they remain in the pile of unfinished drafts.
because every time I come back to finish them, the news is outdated or something has changed.

I've been falling asleep in my classes lately.
This needs to stop.
This used to never happen.
Must mean I haven't caught up on sleep yet.
Or I find my classes boring.
Boooooo

I may change my blogger account since I have a new gmail and logging into this one just to check blogs is annoying. Maybe it'll motivate me to post more.

I've pretty much disappeared from all online communities that I used to venture to aside from facebook. and now facebook is starting to creep me out.

K, I'm going to go play some robot unicorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers